This website is managed by Louis Abel AB (hereinafter referred to as Louis Abel). Louis Abel is registered in BORAS, Sweden (org no. 559317-9244). Data privacy is of high importance for Us and we want to be open and transparent with our processing of your personal data. We therefore have a policy setting out how your personal data will be processed and protected. We collect personal data from visitors to the website who register their information for the newsletter or use the online store. We also use “cookies”, as described below. We do not collect or store any credit card information from our online customers.
1. Who is the controller of your personal data?
The Swedish company, Louis Abel, is the controller of the personal data you submit to us and responsible for your personal data under applicable data protection law.
2. Where do we store your data?
The data that we collect from you is stored within the European Economic Area (“EEA”) but may also be transferred to and processed in a country outside of the EEA. Any such transfer of your personal data will be carried out in compliance with applicable laws. For transfers outside the EEA, Louis Abel will use Standard Contractual Clauses and Privacy Shield as safeguards for countries without adequacy decision from the European Commission.
3. Who access your data?
Your data may be shared within Louis Abel. We never pass on, sell or swap your data for marketing purposes to third parties outside the Louis Abel. Data that is forwarded to third parties, is only used to provide you with our services.
4. What is the legal ground for processing?
For every specific processing of personal data we collect from you we will inform you whether the provision of personal data is statutory or required to enter a contract and whether it is an obligation to provide the personal data and possible consequences if you choose not to.
5. What are your rights?
Right to access: You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you at any time. You can contact Louis Abel that will provide you with your personal data via e-mail.
Right to portability: Whenever Louis Abel process your personal data by automated means based on your consent or based on an agreement you have the right to get a copy of your data transferred to you or to another party. This only includes the personal data you have submitted to us.
Right to rectification: You have the right to request rectification of your personal data if they are incorrect, including the right to have incomplete personal data completed.
Right to erasure: You have the right to erase any personal data processed by Louis Abel at any time except for the following situations:
- You have an ongoing matter with Customer Service
- You have an open order which has not yet been shipped or partially shipped
- You have an unsettled debt with Louis Abel, regardless of the payment method
- If you are suspected or have misused our services – if you have made any purchase, we will keep your personal data in connection to your transaction for bookkeeping rules
Your right to object to processing based on legitimate interest: You have the right to object to processing of your personal data that is based on Louis Abel legitimate interest. Louis Abel will not continue to process the personal data unless we can demonstrate a legitimate ground for the process which overrides your interest and rights or due to legal claims.
Your right to object to direct marketing: You have the right to object to direct marketing.
You can opt out from direct marketing by the following the instruction in each marketing e-mail.
Right to restriction: You have the right to request that Louis Abel restricts the process of your personal data under the following circumstances:
- If you object to a processing based Louis Abel legitimate interest, Louis Abel shall restrict all processing of such data pending the verification of the legitimate interest.
- If you have claim that your personal data is incorrect, Louis Abel must restrict all processing of such data pending the verification of the accuracy of the personal data.
- If the processing is unlawful you can oppose the erasure of personal data and instead request the restriction of the use of your personal data instead
- If Louis Abel no longer needs the personal data but it is required for your to make of defending legal claims.
6. How can you exercise your rights?
We take data protection very seriously and therefore we have dedicated customer service personnel who handles your requests in relation to your rights stated above. You can always reach them at Customer@louis-abel.com
Right to complain with a supervisory Authority: If you consider Louis Abel to process your personal data in an incorrect way you can contact us. You also have the right to turn in a complaint to a supervisory authority.
7. About cookies